Facebook marketing is a digital marketing campaign that is used to promote a business in online media. In previous, I was talked about too many resources about Email marketing and Search engines. Although I am here to describing Pros and Cons about Facebook marketing, I love Email marketing seriously.
This is your choice which one should you accept.
Before get started I should clear you something you may interest in.
You probably know that I real state business can’t perform in rural villages. Like this, Facebook has some limitations in its user experience.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Facebook Marketing
Most of the Facebook users are totally beginners. So you have to promote a lot to collect your targeted audiences than Twitter or any other advanced social media.
Facebook provides you a cheap rate to reach a lot of people but you have to promote a lot.
Advantages of Facebook Marketing
Beginners to advanced, Young to old- every kind of person is here to communicate. So you can reach every stage of people using Facebook marketing.
- You can reach a lot of people: Obviously a business needs a lot of traffic to stand their brands. So you can find more traffic on Facebook within a short time.
- Cheap rate: You can promote your campaign within low cost than Twitter, Adsense or any other ads networks.
- Filtering to your potential customers: You can filter according to your choice. You can choose which country you want to promote. Which category people are interested in- you also can handle this and reach your audiences.
- Direct Sell: Some platforms may not accept direct sell to their customers but Facebook allows you to sell directly to customers like any other professional marketplace.
- Relationship Building: Connecting with your customers is more efficient for any business owner. Your fan and followers can Review your products and business page, can comments and share also internally or external source. So here is a big opportunity to make a good relationship with your customers.
- Drive traffic to your website: You can promote a valid link in your campaign that helps you to grow your site rank. You can also collect their user’s info and it will help you to promote individually without paying Facebook anymore.
As you know in the previous article I was talked about what is digital marketing in detail. In this post, I will describe to you how to become a professional digital marketer and what skills required to become a professional digital marketer. The world is growing fast and business technics are rapidly changing. Now a…
Disadvantages of Facebook Marketing
1. Time ad Resources
Facebook required a lot of time ad resources to promote your campaign. You can’t make your post viral in one night.
2. User Experience
As you know Facebook is a common social platform. Every stage of people gathers here to communicate with each other. So a lot of users are beginners here. You make face a lot of unexpected comments, a lot of questions about your products- but the sales rate will that like hat you are expected.
3. Common Platform
Although you get all kinds of people in one platform here is a big possibility to get misfire your campaign. People may not interested in your campaign but you have to pay.
4. People’s Attention
It’s too difficult to keep people’s attention on Facebook because all are busy to update their timeline and entertainment. People are scrolling their newsfeed, browsing their friend’s ad family activities. Peoples are here to pass their extra time with social activities. So there is no time to attend in your content.
Users to targeted as your audiences may not professional as you want. They may not serious like you.
Running a marketing campaign is save your money because it provides less amount of money to spend on promotion. But a full-time human responder is a must in Facebook marketing because you have to reply to customers and provide you the best results.
Facebook is always good for beginners but not for advance. You can promote your business through Facebook advertisements when your content is more simplified.
Email marketing is a fully responsive, automatic digital campaign which helps you to convert regular traffic to a loyal customer and sell more than previous. Email marketing is a way of commuting people digitally. There are many ways to communicate with customers or peoples. Digital marketing is one of my favorites– basically, email marketing. When…