Email marketing is a fully responsive, automatic digital campaign which helps you to convert regular traffic to a loyal customer and sell more than previous.
Email marketing is a way of commuting people digitally. There are many ways to communicate with customers or peoples. Digital marketing is one of my favorites– basically, email marketing.
When you are connecting regular with your audience, here is a huge possibility to divert your contact or audience into loyal customers. So well and regular communication is a must in business.
But sometimes it’s not become so easier than you think. It’s not possible to contact individually with all customers at a time.
That’s why digital marketing is growing now.
When you are using an automatic mail responder, your business will go more smoothly than previous. Because automatic mail service allows you to send millions or billions of mail in a single click at a time in a fully automatic way.
When you have more traffic, you have more contact information, you are contacting more people, your sell must be increased than previous.
Why Choose Email Marketing?
Any digital campaign is used to turn your one-time buyer or loyal fan into a regular customer. You can generate more sell, contact more people at a time using digital marketing. Here are some reasons to choose email marketing as a perfect digital campaign.
- Email marketing is a smart and digital communication channel forever.
- You can build your own list and use them in your own ways. Fan followers in social media can be gone but your mail list will never destroy. Someone can remove or unsubscribe from your list, but that information will still backup in your server that you can use in next.
- You can mark, organize list according to prefer topic, open and click rate, newly subscribers, location and other individual information that can help you to run your campaign smoothly.
- Email marketing is totally free and performs more than 200% than any social media like facebook or twitter premium campaign.
Before Get Started Email Marketing:
There are only two reasons behind the success or failure of an Email campaign:
- Choose perfect list
Make Your Perfect List
Here is a ton of differences between the “list” and the “perfect list“. Your targeted audience is highly recommended for business. When you have a perfect list, your business will run fast.
You are trying to sell something like medicine. But if you have a list of the super shop customers, it’s not possible to sell at least 20% sell of the total campaign in that persons. Because those customers are not well-known in your medicine.
This is an example only. Like this, you can not attract people who are not interested in technology if you are offering then tech gadgets or smart software.
So use the perfect list to sell more and find more customers as you expected.
Your list can contain millions of email but this is totally useless if you can’t find your audience. So make a perfect list before running the campaign.
Break Your List According to:
- Interested topic
- Date of subscription.
Make a primary campaign to collect that information. You can send them a welcome message or use social media to build this list.
Choose a Professional Email Server
Mail can identify as spam in many reasons but most of the case those two things happen:
- Untrusted IP address
- Unverified domain
You can run your email campaign from your server. But sometimes it’s become spam. There are a lot of reasons to go to emails in the spam folder. But the big thing is to a used shared IP address. Use always a dedicated and newly IP that is not used previously to send spam mail.
The second thing is to used a verified domain to protect spamming. Before sending any campaign, connect your domain with your mail server and make a successful verification.
OR you can choose a professional mail services providers.
Offer Something Free to Collect Mail List
You can offer
- WordPress theme
- Hosting Coupon
- Sample data
Do something like Quiz to build your mail list. Find their interesting thing and send then content in their interested field.
Create a Responsive and User Interface Design
Almost 60% of total emails are opened from mobile devices, So responsive design is a must in the template.
Always keep a fresh code in the email template. Its easier to understand and also causes for spamming.
Make sure to use properly of all HTML attributes.
How to Collect Email List?
- Contact with guest blogger to write something for you.
- Published a forum or blog of your own.
- US popup form offers something with an attractive subscribes button.
- Run a premium social campaign.
- Run premium banner advertisements.
- Buy from professionals.
Building your own list is always perfect for your business. Buying lists is easier than building lists manually, but for better performance- make sure that your audience is interested in your activities.
- Alert inactive users ones a week.
- Keep cross button on popup ads banner.
- Try to keep your mail in the primary inbox.
- Check open, click and unsubscribe rate.
- Keep an autoresponder.
- Keep a conversion tone in description like- “Hey John, a new notification is missing“.
Good Timing: Campain time should not place in-office hours. Timing effects a greate to increase open and click rate.
You can build your list by running a campaign or buying from a premium source. But the main thing is to choose a perfect email service provider.
If you choose to run in your own server, buy a perfect dedicated server that is used to send an email campaign professionally.
Or you can use third-party email service providers like Convertkit, MailChimp or something like that.